Take precautions to protect yourself and others from COVID-19 based on the COVID-19 Community Level in your area. Click to be directed to the CDC’s COVID-19 By County Community Levels page.
State Issued Health Orders
- Wyoming's COVID-19 Public Health Emergency ended March 14, 2022. Information and guidance on COVID-19 can be found on the Wyoming Department of Health's website. Click "here" to be redirected.
County Issued Information
- Albany County Public Health Order 2020-002 was eliminated in its entirety on January 5, 2021.
City Issued Information
- City of Laramie Resolution Resolution 2020-34 Emergency Spending Authority COVID19
- City of Laramie Resolution 2020-17 Supporting State Orders Existing & Future
- City of Laramie Letter to Liquor License Holders (related to expiration of Executive Order 2020-07) - Issued May 19, 2020
- City of Laramie COVID-19 TiPS Training & Tavern Meeting Letter - Issued March 26, 2020
Information for Businesses
- Laramie Chamber Business Alliance
- Mofi - Thrive Loan Information
- Better Business Bureau - COVID-19 Business Impact Report
- McKinsey & Company - Survey: US Consumer Sentiment During the Coronavirus Crisis
- SBA Disaster Loan Page - COVID-19 Resources
- Food Industry Association - Cleaning & Disinfecting Human-Touch Surfaces - COVID-19 Resource
Information for Residents
- Laramie Community Recreation Center Information
- Wyoming 2-1-1 COVID-19 page resources for residents.
- Executive Order 2020-04 - Driver’s License Grace Period - WYDOT - Until Rescinded
- Questions? If you are sick, please contact your healthcare provider. Wyoming residents with general questions about COVID-19 may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laramie Interfaith and the Laramie soup kitchen are still open, but have made changes to their operations. They are not accepting additional volunteers at this time, but both are still accepting donations.
- Interfaith - Doors are open and business is as usual.
- Laramie Soup Kitchen - Offering hot, nutritious to-go meals from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. weekdays. Multiple garden & fruit salads, fresh produce, and bakery items, along with coffee, tea, and other options are available. All Are Welcome; Always Free. Masks are appreciated and the dining space remains closed. Located in the lower-level of St. Matthew's Episcopal Cathedral off the parking lot north of the church. Food donations accepted 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Monday - Friday, or call 307-460-1605 to make an appointment. Visit www.LaramieSoupKitchen.org to learn more including how to volunteer!
- Did you know that you can shop safely and locally online with 40+ downtown Laramie businesses? Check out Laramie Main Street’s Virtual Shopping Guide which provides direct links to online stores and e-gift cards! https://laramiemainstreet.org/shoppingguides
- Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP): Visit the Department of Family Services' ERAP web page for additional information about the program. They are currently working on plans for this new program to assist with rent and utility payment and hope to begin taking applications by the end of April 2021. There's also a field where individuals can sign up to receive program updates. Go to: https://dfs.wyo.gov/assistance-programs/home-utilities-energy-assistance/emergency-rental-assistance-program-erap/
- FAQs related to COVID-19
- If you have a question for the City of Laramie please use our Ask Your Municipal Government feature
- Albany County Public Health
- Albany County School District
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
- Laramie Main Street
- Laramie Chamber Business Alliance
- Laramie Regional Airport
- University of Wyoming
- State of Wyoming Governor Gordon’s - COVID-19 Resources
- Wyoming Department of Health
- First Lady Gordon’s Wyoming Hunger Initiative Albany County COVID-19 page
- FEMA Coronavirus Rumor Control
- USDA Rural Resources Guide
- Federal Trade Commission-Avoid Coronavirus Scams
- White House COVID-19 page
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- US Food & Drug Administration COVID-19 page
- Food Industry Association COVID-19 page
- National Institutes of Health COVID-19 page
- World Health Organization COVID-19 page
- Real Time GIS Tracking Map