The City of Laramie provides this information to help keep citizens informed about COVID-19 and the responses from various local, state, and national agencies.
Information for Businesses
State Issued Health Orders/Directives Related to Businesses
- Statewide Order 1 - THIRTEENTH CONTINUATION pertaining to bars, restaurants, theaters, gymnasiums, child care facilities, k-12 schools, colleges, universities, and trade schools statewide - Effective October 1 through October 15.
- Statewide Order 1 - FOURTEENTH CONTINUATION pertaining to bars, restaurants, theaters, gymnasiums, child care facilities, k-12 schools, colleges, universities, and trade schools statewide - Effective October 16 through October 31.
- Statewide Order 2 - THIRTEENTH CONTINUATION regarding gatherings of 50 people or more indoors/outdoors with exceptions - Effective October 1 through October 15.
- Statewide Order 2 - FOURTEENTH CONTINUATION regarding gatherings of 50 people or more indoors/outdoors with exceptions - Effective October 16 through October 31.
- Statewide Order 3 - THIRTEENTH CONTINUATION pertaining to nail salons, hair salons and barber shops; cosmetology, electrology and esthetic services; massage parlors; and tattoo, body art and piercing shops - Effective October 1 through October 15.
- Statewide Order 3 - FOURTEENTH CONTINUATION pertaining to nail salons, hair salons and barber shops; cosmetology, electrology and esthetic services; massage parlors; and tattoo, body art and piercing shops - Effective October 16 through October 31.
City Issued Information
- City of Laramie Resolution Resolution 2020-34 Emergency Spending Authority COVID19
- City of Laramie Resolution 2020-17 Supporting State Orders Existing & Future
- City of Laramie Letter to Liquor License Holders (related to expiration of Executive Order 2020-07) - Issued May 19, 2020
- City of Laramie COVID-19 TiPS Training & Tavern Meeting Letter - Issued March 26, 2020
Websites Supporting Businesses
- Wyoming Business Council - COVID-19 Resources
- Laramie Chamber Business Alliance
- Laramie Main Street - COVID-19 Resources
- SBA Disaster Loan Page - COVID-19 Resources
- Wyoming Workforce Development Council - COVID-19 Resources
- Food Industry Association - Cleaning & Disinfecting Human-Touch Surfaces - COVID-19 Resources
- Wyoming Economic Development Association - COVID-19 Resources
Information for Residents
- Laramie Community Recreation Center Information
- Wyoming 2-1-1 COVID-19 page resources for residents.
- Executive Order 2020-04 - Driver’s License Grace Period - WYDOT - Until Rescinded
- Questions? If you are sick, please contact your healthcare provider. Wyoming residents with general questions about COVID-19 may send an email to email@example.com
- Laramie Interfaith and the Laramie soup kitchen are still open, but have made changes to their operations. They are not accepting additional volunteers at this time, but both are still accepting donations.
- Interfaith - Please knock on our door, and a staff member will bring you a pre-made bag of food. If you have any special requests, we will try our best to accommodate you. Dress warm, as while we gather your bag, you will be waiting outside. We always need food! Especially non-perishables items, such as: Canned meats and fish, Peanut butter, Pasta, Pasta sauce. You can put these in our donation box outside of 712 E Canby St. or in our blue boxes in Safeway or Ridley’s. Interfaith alternative services during COVID-19
- Laramie Soup Kitchen - In accordance with the statement issued 3/19/2020 by Governor Gordon and the State Health Officer closing all public spaces, meals will only be available for pickup at our main entrance between 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. on weekdays.Please ring the doorbell located at our main entrance and a staff member will take your order and bring you a to-go meal. While in line, all individuals must maintain a distance of 6 feet from one another. We also ask that you do not enter the building. With these new regulations, we can no longer allow volunteers to help. We hope you’ll consider volunteering for us in the future once these restrictions are lifted. If you would like to drop off a food donation, please call 307-460-1605 to set up an appointment. Thank you for your patience and flexibility during these times. Follow our Facebook page for the most up to date information about our services.
- Did you know that you can shop safely and locally online with 40+ downtown Laramie businesses? Check out Laramie Main Street’s Virtual Shopping Guide which provides direct links to online stores and e-gift cards! https://laramiemainstreet.org/shoplocal
- FAQs related to COVID-19
- If you have a question for the City of Laramie please use our ask the city feature
- Albany County Public Health
- Albany County School District
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
- Laramie Main Street
- Laramie Chamber Business Alliance
- Laramie Regional Airport
- University of Wyoming
- State of Wyoming Governor Gordon’s - COVID-19 Resources
- Wyoming Department of Health
- Wyoming Department of Family Services - Essential Personnel Day Care Providers
- First Lady Gordon’s Wyoming Hunger Initiative Albany County COVID-19 page
- FEMA Coronavirus Rumor Control
- USDA Rural Resources Guide
- Federal Trade Commission-Avoid Coronavirus Scams
- White House COVID-19 page
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- US Food & Drug Administration COVID-19 page
- Food Industry Association COVID-19 page
- National Institutes of Health COVID-19 page
- World Health Organization COVID-19 page
- Real Time GIS Tracking Map