Criminal & Traffic

Questions About Process

If you have been charged with a criminal offense or received a traffic citation and do not have an attorney to represent you on your charges, you may call the City's Legal Assistant, Kimberly, at (307) 721-5321 to discuss question about the process.

Please do not call or email the City Attorney's Department in regards to your pending charges, as they cannot discuss the matters of the case over the phone, (except to speak with another attorney who has entered an appearance in regarding the pending charges).

Victim Information

If you feel you are the victim of a crime you can contact the Laramie Police Department at (307) 721-3547. If you are seeking restitution for damages incurred due to criminal activity, contact the office for the Crime / Victim Witness at (307) 721-5315 or the Wyoming Division of Victim Services at (307) 777-7200.