Seeking a Dismissal

Parking Violations

If you have received a parking ticket and feel the ticket is not justified, please complete a Request for Dismissal Form to request a dismissal of that ticket. You can submit your request either to the City Attorney's Office, the kiosk where you picked up your request or by mail to:

Laramie City Attorney
406 Ivinson Ave.
P.O. Box C
Laramie, WY 82073
(307) 721-5321