For those of you visiting the Recreation Center pools with young children, please be advised of the following policies and be prepared to be in the water to supervise your young children.
For your child’s safety during recreational swimming, City policy requires that children:
- 5 and under: Parent MUST be in the water within arm’s reach.
- Under 8 years: Parent MUST be in the water in the same pool area as your children.
- 8 to 12 years: Parent MUST be in the same pool area as your children.
If you have any questions or concerns, please speak with the Aquatics Manager on Duty.
We thank you in advance for helping us to make the Recreation Center a safe place for your family.
ADMISSION FEE POLICY
Admission is required for access to the facility unless noted otherwise. Daily admission to the recreation center provides access to pools, hot tub, sauna/steam room area, track, cardio area, weight room, drop-in activities and gymnasiums as the schedule allows.
REGISTERED ACTIVITY FEES:
Admission fees are included in the price of activity registration. Family members are welcome to spectate during the scheduled activity. This does not include general use of the facility amenities for spectators.
DISABLED PATRONS WITH CAREGIVERS:
Disabled patrons pay for admission at the senior rate. The patron’s caregivers are not required to pay an additional admission while providing care and supervision.
- Children, two and under, are admitted for free with a paid adult admission.
- Children under age twelve must be accompanied and supervised by an adult (18 or older).
- Children age 12-16 may be in the facility unattended IF guardians have completed a Youth Access Agreement.
Facility reservations are limited for use to the area reserved and do not include the use of the entire facility without admission fees (birthday parties include some admissions with purchase).