Fees & Memberships
Applying for Recreation Center Membership
Prior to purchasing a membership, you must read and sign the Recreation Center Membership Agreement and Application Form found below. Month to month and annual memberships can be paid for in full or with monthly payments by filling out a monthly billing agreement. After the initial commitment is completed, memberships paid through monthly billing will continue until a cancellation request is submitted in writing. See below for cancellation request form.
When complete, all forms can be dropped off at the Recreation center, or emailed to the Parks & Recreation Department. Please be advised that memberships may take up to a week to process, but the facility can be accessed by presenting your receipt.
Employees of some area employers may qualify for a twenty percent discount on six month and annual memberships. View more information on group discounts. If you have any questions, call the Recreation Center office at (307) 721-5269 or visit us at 920 Boulder Drive.
You can now sign up for a Multi-Pass or a Multi-Fitness Class Pass online! Visit the passes page for the online registration form, (click the above link then scroll down to click on New Recreation Center Memberships), or alternatively, fill out the form.
Monthly Billing Forms
Credit Card or ACH Authorization for monthly billing by Credit/Debit Card or Checking or Savings Account
Other Membership Forms
Recreation Center Policies
- A household membership includes up to six individual members living in the same house. Each additional member, beyond the initial six, added to the Household membership will be charged an additional $25 for an annual pass and $15 for a six-month pass.
- All Albany County residents are eligible for the resident rates.
- Children must be at least 12 years old to be in the Recreation Center unaccompanied by an adult. Children 11 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older.
- Management reserves the right to deny admittance to anyone who appears to be intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Recreation Center users ages 16 years and older are welcome to use the fitness equipment (weights, circuit and cardio) and the walking / jogging track. Recreation Center users ages 13-15 years may use the fitness equipment and walking / jogging track, after receiving a one hour orientation and both child and guardian have signed a release form or under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian, 18 years or older. It is strongly recommended that a physician be consulted regarding the appropriateness of the activity pursued on this equipment.