The City of Laramie is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions for which they have applied without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or other characteristics protected by law. Per Chapter 8.56 of the Laramie Municipal Code, the City is a smoke-free workplace.
Essential functions of positions are described in job announcements specific to the position vacancy. Certain criteria excludes an applicant from employment with the City. View a description of this criteria. If you are unable to perform the essential functions of the position for which you are applying, or if you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply, please contact the Human Resources Department at (307) 721-5251 for assistance.
What is the process for hiring benefited positions?
- Apply online for an open position.
- Resumes and cover letters are welcome in addition to the COL application, but not required.
- You will receive a confirmation .
- After the closing or first review date, the hiring manager reviews all applications for experience, education and qualifications.
- A selection of qualified applicants are contacted by phone for interviews.
- The successful applicant is chosen and all other applicants are notified that they were not selected.
View Current Employment Opportunities with the City of Laramie.
All Employment Applications must be completed online. If you need assistance, please contact: