The Recreation Center has three meeting rooms, including a 45 person capacity conference room with kitchen and two 23 person capacity multi-purpose rooms. The multi-purpose rooms can be combined and have available access to the pool areas making them ideal for parties. The facility has free wi-fi available for the three public use computers.
The two gymnasiums can be set up individually or as one large court and can be set up for basketball, volleyball, pickleball or other general use purposes. On the main level of the facility, a circuit and free weight area has bar-bells, dumb-bells, Olympic weights as well as a full circuit weight set.
The aquatics facilities include an indoor and outdoor leisure pool with lap lanes, play features and slides. The eight lane competitive pool has facilities suitable for swim meets, diving or other activities where deep water is required. The aquatics area also includes a hot tub, sauna and steam room.
The facility also has three separate fitness rooms for dance and exercise classes. One room is dedicated for cycling activities and is equipped with 20 spin bicycles, the other two rooms can accommodate either 20 or 40 individuals depending on the activity. The upstairs has an indoor track for running and walking, as well as a large area equipped with a variety of cardio equipment for individual use. Two stretching areas are available for personal training or individual work-outs and are equipped with mats, weights, yoga balls, TRX and ViPR equipment.
Most areas are available to rent for your next activity. See below for fees.
General Recreation Center Rental Fees
- Bounce House - $35 per hour for members / $40 per hour for non-members plus gym rental fee.
- Conference Room* - $35 per hour for members / $40 per hour for non-members *add an additional $10 per hour for use of the kitchen (50% fee reduction of Conference Room and Multi-Purpose Rooms for nonprofit organizations)
- Damage Deposit - $300 per rental
- Full Facility Rental - $380 per hour for members / $420 per hour for non-members (please note that the full facility rental does not include use of the aquatic facilities)
- Single Gym Court Rental - $30 per hour for members / $35 per hour for non-members
- Full Gym Rental - $60 per hour for members / $70 per hour for non-members
- Multi-Purpose Room #1 or #2- $35 per hour for members / $40 per hour for non-members
- Open Container Permit Fee - $25 per event, per facility for a 24-hour period
- Recreation Center Pools (fees indicated are for the indoor, outdoor, and/or eight-lane pool)
- 1-75 persons - $165 per hour for members / $185 per hour for non-members
- 76-100 persons - $193 per hour for members / $215 per hour for non-members
- 101-150 persons - $220 per hour for members / $245 per hour for non-members
- Aqua Challenge or Fun Run Rental - $50 per hour, $60 per hour non-members, for the first hour, $10 per hour after the first, plus the additional hourly pool rental fees.
Note: Alcohol is only permitted in the Conference Room and only with a completed Open Container Permit.
Ice & Event Center Rental Information
The Ice and Event Center amenities and fees can be viewed online.
Nonprofit Organization Fee Reductions
Nonprofit organizations may request for a 50% fee reduction of the prices listed above when renting the Conference Room and/or Multi-Purpose Room.
If you would like to host a party and let us take care of the details, consider a party package at either the Recreation or Ice & Event Center. Party activities are detailed in the forms listed below.
- Facility Reservation Form
- Recreation Center Birthday Party Package Form
- Ice & Event Center Birthday Party Package Form
All forms can be emailed to the Parks and Recreation Department for fastest service.