- The Laramie Advisory Commission on Disabilities meets every other month.
- Meetings begin at 5 p.m. each first Thursday of January, March, May, July, September, and November.
- Meetings are held through Zoom.
- Phone: 307-721-5251 for specific agenda items.
- Council Liaison: Erin O'Doherty - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff Liaison: Human Resources - email@example.com
View the City calendar to confirm when the next meeting is scheduled.
If special accommodations are needed, please contact the LACD Staff Liaison with a written request of what is needed at least 24 hours before the next meeting.
The Laramie Advisory Commission on Disabilities consists of nine (9) members appointed by City Council to serve three (3) year terms. Members must be qualified electors of the city. At least three members of the commission shall be disabled or related to a person who is disabled or employed to work with persons who have a disability, and three (3) members shall be non-disabled.