Please note that the list below identifies common items that are accepted in the blue lidded recycle bin. The Recycling Center accepts additional items than are not accepted in the recycling cart. Please use the above search tool to find out about specific items that may be recycled elsewhere.
- Food boxes, cereal boxes, box board, milk cartons
- Junk mail
- Brown paper
- Office and school paper
- Aluminum foil and trays
- Plastic #1 in the form of a bottle with a screw top (This includes water, soda / beverage, condiment bottles, etc.) & Plastic #2 in the form of a bottle or jug (This includes plastic milk jugs, water, detergent, shampoo bottles, etc.)
- Cardboard (cut large boxes down to 2’ X 2’)
- Books, magazines, phone books, and catalogs
- Materials contaminated with food waste / grease (Including Pizza boxes)
- Plastic #1 not in bottle form with a screw top lid. Such as a plastic tray or clamshell container.
- Plastics #3, #4, #5, #6 & #7 or not numbered
- Chip & candy wrappers, plastic film
- Used paper products (tissues, toilet paper, etc.)
- Plastic cutlery
- Glass (all types)
- Plastic bags, grocery bags, etc.
- Construction and demolition material
- Loose shredded paper
- Metallic wrapping paper
- Motor oil containers
- Trash / food waste
- Vinyl siding
- Wax paper, laminated paper