City News Flash

Posted on: January 9, 2018

Vacant Residence?

Park Winter 1

If you have a vacant residence, Utility Billing Staff would appreciate your advance notice of the vacancy. If a location registers zero consumption, Utility Billing Staff will create a work order to have the Water Department check the location and meter, unless prior notification of vacancy has been provided. If you know your location is going to be vacant, you can check with Utility Billing staff to see if your garbage services can be stopped for potential money savings. Please call 307-721-5222 or 307-721-5324 for further information. You may also email 

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in City News Flash



Posted on: April 19, 2018

Run The Rails

Posted on: February 11, 2018

Check Out Laramie's Retail Opportunities

Posted on: January 25, 2018
Cleanup Cropped

Community Clean-up Day May 5th

Posted on: March 9, 2018
Iron Pour

Background Check

Posted on: January 9, 2018

Looking for Zoning Information?

Posted on: November 16, 2017

Are you trying to reach Charter?

Posted on: October 13, 2016
Skate Park 4

Citizen Request Tracker

Posted on: November 28, 2011